Sunday, February 11, 2007

Views of the Volcano and Sunset

From our cabin I took pictures of the volcano and sunset almost everyday, here they all are arranged in an artistic manner.

This was the best picture I got showing the smoke. Most of the time the smoke wasn't going straight up and it was barely visible in the photos taken during the day.
Our second day in Pucón was really cloudy and actually a bit cold you couldn't even see the volcano at times but when you could I took pictures off it.

The sunset we were blessed with after our long drive there on our first night.
The sun would set into this little nitch and make nice colors every night. These pictures may seem like they were taken at the same time, but they were taken through out the week.


Sometimes the colors appeared in layers.



I decided to take pictures of the volcano at sunset on the first night because I thought it was easier to see the smoke under those conditions, I had no idea I would end up with such a nice array of pics of the volcano.







No comments: