Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bolivia

This is just going to be a quick text post. I´m using a dial-up connection here in San Pedro de Atacama. Yeah I didn´t know they still existed either. Anyway, we decided to go on a four day tour of Bolivia starting tomorrow, so if all that is available here in northern Chile (a much richer country) is dial-up I expect that I won´t be able to make another blog post for a while.

We flew into Calama this morning from Santiago, then we took an hour and a half bus ride to San Pedro de Atacama, we then found a place to stay, ate some lunch, set up our tour of Bolivia and then rented bikes. We saw the valley of death and rode half-way to the valley of the moon before having to return to town to return the bikes. I took a lot of photos and I have some photos from our last few days in Santiago that I want to share with everybody so don´t worry there´ll be more to see soon.

No comments: