Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Family of Daniel (Sita’s brother)

I’m taking quite a bit of time to produce each blog post, because I have a lot I want to share. This post will be the last necessary to cover the experiences of my first day in Chile. The pictures from the plane were taken by Sita when she arrived ten days before me, but they represent my experience of arriving also. She only took a few pictures in between her arrival and mine and I don’t think she’s planning to make a post out of them. Sita is planning to make some of our posts, though, so you’ll have to pay attention in order to determine whether “I” refers to Sita or Hari.

After going to lunch with everybody on my first day in Chile, Sita and I went to visit her Brother again that evening. This picture is of Sita outside her brother’s condominium complex.

This is Daniel and Amanda his daughter.

This is me and Nico (Daniel’s son) earlier in the day after lunch.

Also after lunch Daniel and I were lifting Nico into the air and he was making more funny faces.

This is Amanda being cute at the restaurant; it’s also one of the rare moments she stayed still in her seat.

At Daniel’s condominium Nico was enthusiastic about taking pictures with our camera so he took this one of us, with Daniel and Amanda in the background.

I realized later that this is the only photo I got of Carla where you can actually see her face and unfortunately its blurry. She is watching Nico and Amanda put on a show, along with Sita and Daniel.


2 comments:

ami said...

Beautiful, sweet family...fun, gorgeous kids! Can't wait to meet everybody someday!

Prabhu Singh said...

Amanda is so adorable, take more pictures of her if you can.